Get Social, Active and Meet Singles
If you’re new to becoming a C3 VIP Member/Subscriber, get 20% off (instantly emailed to you) on your first purchase after signing up below. Click on the below button to sign up.
Beers, Babes & Sloppy Good Times!
Intramurals Kickball, Dodgeball, and 16″ Chicago Style Softball gets you out of your routine and into a relaxed vibe setting where you can wind up making some of your closest friendships.
We guarantee some of your best memories will be made with this crew, whether it’s on the field or afterwards at the sponsors downing a pint of beer. You can meet good looking singles from your team or others all while mingling after weekly games at the many sponsors such as 1912, Burke’s, Saints, and Voodoo Taco.
If you’re out of shape or not the most athletic, no one cares! Bonus points, there is always a winners and a losers finals tournament leaving the winning up to who really knows? You can at the very minimum laugh at yourself and socialize like crazy at the sponsor.
Get out of your weekly routine of rinse and repeat by signing up for an intramural once a week–two for the more adventurous and certainly outgoing types! Forget about your current work frustrations and that annoying coworker that takes credit for your hard work. Why not do dinner and drinks with peers instead of your family once or twice a week and suddenly you’re much more interesting with friends and family.
We want you to be happy so we are always open to your suggestions and/or changes, so keep ’em coming 🙂
Additionally, full refunds are always available for any leagues up until two days prior to the first kickoff. If after the first kickoff date, then full credit can be applied to any league in the future (never expires).
- Crazy Good Times
- Non-stop Socializing
- Get an Easy Workout
- Potential to Win a Sponsor Bar Party!
- Food Deals and Complimentary Drinks Weekly
What’s HOT in Intramurals
- 10 Benefits of Having an Intramurals Team Made Up of all Co-WorkersAnd Why Some Companies Do It & Others Don’t There are many teams; some family members, others college buddies, friends of friends, singles meeting other singles or even online Meetup and Discussion Groups flexing their legs for some activity. TheContinue reading “10 Benefits of Having an Intramurals Team Made Up of all Co-Workers”
- The Movie Dodgeball Couldn’t Make Better Teams Than Teams Made Up of Complete StrangersWe’ve all seen the blockbuster hit Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story starring Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn and agree it has certainly inspired us to get our a-game together and start playing dodgeball once again like back in the day,Continue reading “The Movie Dodgeball Couldn’t Make Better Teams Than Teams Made Up of Complete Strangers”
- Worried More About Your Kids than Your Own Mental Health? Try Getting Out Once a Week Without ThemOr are you just worried you won’t find someone reliable and trustworthy available to take care of them? There are millions of tips out there on how to be the best parent as well as on the many types ofContinue reading “Worried More About Your Kids than Your Own Mental Health? Try Getting Out Once a Week Without Them”
Fields at Play, Sponsors, & Teams
fields at play
seasons of play
Perspectives Podcast: Social Leagues Refereeing_6.21
“It’s a great way to network.”
“I’ve enjoyed all of the intramurals I’ve been on and think it’s a great way to network with other successful people especially with my sales job.”
“It looked like they (players) were having a blast.”
“I joined because I enjoy drinking and saw some of the guys at the bar and it looked like they were having a blast. You can sign up alone, with a few friends or as a team.”
“I joined and have met some really cool people this way.”
“After having moved to Omaha for a job, I joined and have met some really cool people this way. I continue to do intramurals with some of the first players I met!”